With a great tradition dating back to centuries, Thrissur is the cultural capital of the Kerala state. Whenever the mention of Thrissur comes, the first thing invariably pops up is the unique Thrissur Pooram, known as the festival of festivals. This is a festival held jointly by three temples namely Vadakkunnatha, Thiruvambady and Paramekkavu in April/May months every year.
At Thrissur, one can experience the quintessential rural charm of Kerala in the idyllic villages lying close to the Nila river, the longest river in Kerala. Thrissur is also home to many cultural centers like Kerala Kalamandalam, Lalit Kala Academy, Sahithya Academi etc. There is no better place than Thrissur if you want to experience traditional arts of Kerala real close.
• 3 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur on a 3 star property
• All Transfers
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Government Service Tax
• Air Ticket
• Lunch & Dinner
• Flights/hotels/rates/itinerary subject to change as per availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
• All fares & rates are as prevailing today Taxes are calculated as on 01.12.2013
• Charges may applicable in case of any deviation on the air ticket.
• Airline surcharge during high season if levied by the airline will be applicable.
• Porterage at airports and seaports, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, insurance and all items of personal nature, also food and drinks not forming part of the tour
• Standard check-in time: 14.00-15.00 hrs (all Hotels)
• Standard check-out time : 12.00 hrs
Minimum 02 Pax
Golf View Hotel is situated within 2 minutes drive to the Cochin International Airport. It is also easily accessible to three National Highways (NH 47, NH 17, NH 49).
The main Railway line from Kanyakumari to Delhi is adjacent to the hotel and in between Alwaye and Angamaly Railway stations. The Hotel is designed and located in such a way that it caters to the needs of all business travellers as well as to the holidaying tourist. The centrally air conditioned rooms give maximum satisfaction of our guests with other services like 24 hours room service , direct dialing telephone, remote control colour T.V, laundry and mobile phone on request. The multi cuisine restaurant is a perfect place to work up an appetite. The restaurant serves Indian, Chinese and continental dishes at reasonable costs. The banquet hall can accommodate up to 150 persons for business conferences where meetings may be held with the aid of audio visual systems. Our hall is arranged with Surround speaker system, LCD projector, Self Rolling Project.
The Aranmula Boat Race the oldest river boat fiesta in Kerala, the south western State of India is held during Onam (August-September). It takes place at Aranmula, near a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and Arjuna. The snake boats move in pairs to the rhythm of full-throated singing and shouting watched by an exciting crowd.  In 1972, snake boat races were also added to the program of the festival. Thousands of people gather on the banks of the river Pampa to watch the snake boat races. In 2009 forty one snake boats or chundan vallams had participated in the festival. The oarsmen sing traditional boat songs and wear white mundu and turbans. The golden lace at the head of the boat, the flag and the ornamental umbrella at the center make it a show of pageantry too.